Sunday, September 18, 2011

About MindAwakener NEW!!



Hello every body. We have released the first version of MindAwakener, this version uses the water for teaching the alphabet. It have been shown in several interviews with non-verbal autistic children and that could communicate by another ways, that they were storing information continuosly, even when they could not express or feedback this information. Then why not try to improve the information they store?

This is the idea of the new serie of applications MindAwakener we will use the desire of childrens to play with water and spinning things and  teach they some things that could be usefull for their lives.






4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I've included your apps in my list of Android apps for people with special needs (http://www.iautism.info/en/2011/03/25/list-of-apps-for-android/). I would like to contact you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:

    This is a contact in response to your comment in the Green Bubble Developer blog. My name is Jose Alberto Perez Benitez and I'm the manager of Green Bubble Labs.
    my email is: benitez_edl@yahoo.es, it will be a pleasure to exchange information with you.

    best regards Jose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a windows version that I can put on my son's touch screen computer? This software or other autism software

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm almost finishing a version for windows of MindAwakener as soon as I finish it I'll post it an in the blog

    best regards Jose

    ReplyDelete